Part-time • New Berlin, Wisconsin
This part-time student intern will work 20-30 hours a week assisting in the accounting department; tasks include processing, recording, verifying, paying, and filing vendor invoices. This position reports to the Office Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and scan invoices to managers for approval.
- Accurately enter invoices into database.
- Follow up on delayed invoice approvals.
- Check invoice dates, vendors, and G&L codes before releasing and updating for payment looking for errors.
- Run checks, match stubs with invoices for payment and file invoices.
- Serves as receptionist to answer incoming calls and greet visitors.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance, management or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and provide high customer service.
- Solid math and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum of sophomore standing.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook strongly preferred.
Work conditions and Environment
- All work will be performed in an office setting
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.