Large Drill Foreman
Full-time • Madison, Green Bay, or Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This supervisory position is responsible for day-to-day field operations of a 500,000-pound or smaller directional drill rig.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans work and directs daily operations of drill equipment and associated workers on utility construction sites.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable safety standards, procedures, and work practices.
- Prepares reports on project status and crew activities for internal and external communication.
- Trains new team members in safety, equipment operation, and worksite practices.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on utility construction experience operating directional drills, including experience drilling in high-risk areas.
- Minimum of 3 years field leadership and jobsite management experience including ability to read prints, maps, and jobsite plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships.
- Class A CDL preferred.
Work conditions and Environment
- Work performed in the field at various job sites in all weather conditions.
- This position requires 80-90% travel. Travel may be nationally and on an extended basis.
- This is a union position with equivalent union wages and benefits.
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family-centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.