Part-time, seasonal • Cincinnati, Ohio
This professional position is responsible for data entry and digital filing, providing directions to field teams, and general support in a fast-paced environment. The position is expected to work 16-24 hours per week on a seasonal basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives completed field paperwork and logs completed work in excel spreadsheets to communicate progress to client.
- Creates digital filing links to organize and manage back up documents.
- Matches invoices and purchase orders in support of accounts payable.
- Will be cross-trained to call in locates which entails reading area maps and providing clear verbal directions to utility locators in the field.
- Provides general office support to field managers including, faxing, scanning, and filing documents.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 2 year of office data entry and/or clerical experience.
- High moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Demonstrated excellent level of customer service.
Work conditions and Environment
- Additional time and effort beyond a normal workweek may be required to accomplish company and individual objectives and to provide a high level of service to our clients.
- Most of the work will be performed in an office environment.
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.