Full-time, seasonal • Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
This position is responsible for supporting field operations by documenting project schedules, tracking work and vendor invoices, updating weekly reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with customers and crew members weekly to provide project progress reports. Work with Area Manager to update and submit project schedule to customer as requested.
- Enter and track status of work sites; including time and billing
- Reviews, obtains manager approval, and tracks AP invoices to ensure proper invoicing and payment.
- Answers phones, directs calls, and responds to requests for information.
- Provides office support to field manager including, faxing, scanning, and filing documents.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of office clerical experience, preferably in an office that supports field operations.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- High level of customer service.
- Familiar with maps and providing directions using North, South, East & West.
- Previous work experience in an office that supports field work.
Work conditions and Environment
- Additional time and effort beyond a normal workweek may be required to accomplish company and individual objectives and to provide a high level of service to our clients.
- Most of the work will be performed in an office environment.
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.