Full-time • Cincinnati, Ohio
This professional position is responsible for ensuring employee adherence to safety policies and procedures on construction job sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help build and maintain a safe work culture.
- Conduct job site safety evaluations and inspections to verify compliance with company and government safety policies and standards.
- Assist with post-incident response: secure evidence for post incident investigations, collect post incident data, and make sure all injuries are reported in a timely fashion.
- Assist with safety training.
- Assist with the development or alteration of health and safety plans, process hazard assessments, and other customer-driven documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or other relevant area is required. On the job experience and professional certifications may be substituted.
- Knowledge of OSHA and DOT Safety requirements.
- A highly motivated self-starter who is able to prioritize workload.
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas one on one, and in large groups
- Demonstrates ability to positively influence others, and develop strong workplace relationships.
- Previous construction experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of excavation safety is a plus.
Work conditions and Environment
- Most of the work (90%) will be performed in the field at the job site in all weather conditions.
- Some work is performed in an office setting.
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.