Full-time • New Berlin, Wisconsin
This professional position assists the Controller, executive level and office administration in the execution of day-to-day reporting requirements and operations activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains additions and disposals of fixed assets in SAGE FAS
- Enters journal entries and fixed asset information in the GL
- Reconciles general ledger accounts; investigates discrepancies in accounts and make corrections as needed.
- Analyze variances in GL accounts versus budget
- Compiles, formats, and checks required corporate monthly reports including: Capex, KPI, monthly forecasting, fixed asset disposals, and revenue by customer
- Calculates and submits payments for taxes (payroll & unemployment) to appropriate entities. Responsible for generating year-end W-2 documents.
- Manage and pay monthly leases.
- Assists in interim & year-end audit preparation and field work
- Assists in month-end close
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus a minimum of 4 years relevant accounting experience.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, bank statements, and accounting regulations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to share information and details throughout the organization using written reports and interpersonal interactions.
- Above average knowledge and capabilities within MS Excel to support reporting and analytical duties.
- Experience running large queries to access, understand, and manipulate data.
Work conditions and Environment
- All work will be performed in an office setting
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.