Full-time • Wisconsin
This full-time position is responsible for operating equipment safely and efficiently to install and upgrade gas distribution and underground electrical lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates construction or power equipment such as backhoe, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, and/or skid steers.
- Works as part of a crew to dig ditches and trenches, hoist material, tools, and equipment, and any related work.
- Clean, inspect, and maintain equipment to ensure safe and appropriate working order.
- Perform physical activities including kneeling, crawling, jumping, and lifting.
- Class A CDL and valid driver’s license.
- Previous construction experience.
- Knowledge of safety rules in operating equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
Work conditions and Environment
- All of the work will be performed in the field at the job site in all weather conditions.
About KS Energy Services, LLC
KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.